UIC IRaTCA Training Session 2017 titled “Integrated Transport & Logistics Planning and Operations”
The UIC Asia-Pacific Region with KORAIL will organise the next IRaTCA Training Session dedicated to Integrated Transport & Logistics Planning and Operations in Seoul, Korea from 24-28 April 2017.
The objectives are:
- Comprehending overview of integrated logistics transport system and service
- Understanding inter-modal chains in international transport
- Sharing the knowledge about inter-operation of passenger and freight rail transport
- Finding out the way to strengthen cooperation and understand each other
The programme will include sessions on:
- International logistics transport service;
- Integrated freight transport system;
- Maintenance of Railway system; etc.
- PDF - 355.9 kbSee the document
- KORAIL training center;
- ICD and freight station of KORAIL;
- KTX (Korean High Speed Train) riding; etc.
- PDF - 875.4 kbSee the document
UIC Asia-Pacific is pleased to invite your representatives to attend the IRaTCA Training.
Looking forward to your attendance at this interesting training.
Complimentary Offerings for UIC Asia-Pacific members only:
- Expenses for only one person per member will be provided complimentarily.
A. The expenses are as follows;
- Registration fee
- Economy class airfare (Round trips)
- Accommodations for 6 nights and 7 days
- Every breakfast and lunch (Dinne*r will be served only in an official session)
- Local transportation within only the official schedule
B. All the other expenses except for "A" are in charge to the participant.
If a member wants to send more participants, IRaTCA and UIC will provide the expenses as follows:
- for one person: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of A
- for others : 1, 4 and 5 of A)
For further information please contact UIC, Mrs. Béatrice Ségéral, Senior Advisor Institutional Relations, Asia-Pacific region: email@example.com
Or KORAIL, Mr. Inchul Beom, Training Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org