- Give a global vision on HSR to experts on some particular elements of the system
- Provide managers with all the information needed to facilitate decision-making on the subject of HSR
- Definition on path/way to implement a HSR
- Foster exchanges of experiences and information about the latest developments in the field
This program is aimed at professionals already involved in any of the processes of HSR or that will do so in the near feature whether working for railways companies or ministries, local authorities, universities, advisory bodies, agencies or associations: managers, strategy experts, decision-makers, economists, banks, industry, engineers...
- Seminar participants need not have in-depth knowledge of any specific subject relating to HSR.
- Attendance at ALL sessions is therefore mandatory
Please find further information in the document.
- PDF - 2.6 MbSee the document
Lectures from 24 to 28 April 2017 at UIC Headquarters
Technical Visit on the 29 April. (More information coming soon)
Union Internationale des Chemins de Fer (UIC)
16 rue Jean Rey 75015 Paris (France) Tel. +33 144 49 20 20
RER C Station: Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel
Metro Line 6 Bir Hakeim
Coming from Orly Airport:
You can take the RER C suburb train in the direction of Pontoise or Versailles Château or Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines or Versailles Chantiers to Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel.
Or you can take the Orlyval (dedicated shuttle from Orly Airport) to Antony. Then, at Antony station, take the RER B in the direction of Aéroport Charles de Gaulle or Mitry-Claye, to Denfert Rochereau, then change to Metro line 6 (direct change) and continue in the direction of Charles de Gaulle Etoile until Bir Hakeim.
Coming from Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport:
You can take the RER B suburb train in the direction of Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse or Robinson to Denfert Rochereau, and change to Metro line 6 (direct change) in the direction of Charles de Gaulle Etoile and get off at Bir Hakeim.
Another option is the Le-Bus Direct line 2.
In the following hotels, there are UIC’s preferential rates for the training participants who reserve directly to the hotel.
- PDF - 324.6 kbSee the document
The registration fee is 1 600 € taxes included.
(Special fare for UIC – HSR members)
By Bank Transfer
to International Union of Railways (UIC)
16, rue Jean Rey F75015 Paris, France
Please, indicate in your transfer “Training HSR 2017. Level I”
NATIXIS Banques Populaires
30 Avenues Pierre Mendes France, F-75013 Paris France
IBAN Code : FR76 3000 7999 9904 0002 4400 043
SWIFT/BIC : NATXFRPPXXX